**IN STOCK – Ships within 2 business days**
All stands include FREE FedEx Ground shipping in the US! (for the lower 48–additional charge for shipping to Alaska or Hawaii).
This heavy duty stand (LS431B or LS331B – we’ll send what we have in-stock unless you specify onee) from Gravity is perfect for elevating your projector while offering a small footprint. Thanks to the heavy, 30 lb. flat steel plate, the stand is well suited for use in small areas. The height-adjustable pole makes it easy to raise & lower the stand from 4’6″ to 7’9″, and includes a set screw and safety pin to lock its height into place. Maximum weight capacity is 44 lbs.
If you are projecting on walls, this stand will allow you to project over guests’ heads so the projection is unobstructed. Our EZ Mounts easily slide over the top of the pole and can lock into place with the set screw on the side of the EZ Mount. We’ve tested this stand, and think it’s perfect for use with projectors!
- Height adjustable steel pole
- Separates into the base & pole for easy transportation
- Heavy steel base with a flat footprint
- Base includes feet, with felt padding, to protect the floor
- Looks very neat, clean, and professional
- Ultra durable construction that’s built to last
- Includes a 5 year warranty from Gravity
- Pairs well with either EZ Mount (HD or Lite)
- Pole goes from 4’6″ – 7’9″
- Pole is 1.37″ in diameter
- Base weighs 30 lbs
- Base measures 22″ x 22″
- Maximum weight capacity: 44 lbs.
*Stand includes base & height adjustable pole. Projector & EZ Mount sold separately.