The EZ Mount Lite from Projectorgram includes all the features needed to make attaching a small/lightweight projector to a stand a much easier task.
Not sure which mount to get? Check out the mount page for a short video showing the difference between the EZ Mount Lite & HD.
- Fits most projectors using a universal mounting plate.
- Mount plate installs on the projector. Then just screw the mount pipe into the plate and it’s ready to place on top of most speaker & lighting stands.
- At the end of each event you’ll just unscrew the mount pipe from the plate and you’re done!
- Mount pipe is small enough to fit into some projector carrying bags (like the BenQ MW769 bag).
- Ball head allows for full 360° rotation of the projector & extreme downward angle (for projectors up to 6 lbs.)
- Pipe fits onto most speaker & lighting stands (inside diameter is 1 & 5/8″).
- Weight capacity is 6 lbs.
- Mount pipe measures 8″ long.
Your order includes
- 1 mount pipe & set screw.
- 1 projector plate.
- Hardware for attaching plate to your projector.
Additional terms & details: This is a universal mounting solution, meaning that it should work for most projectors with the parts we are including. However, you may need to purchase some screws if the exact screws don’t work to attach the projector plate to your projector. We have tested the mount with projectors from BenQ, Epson, and Optoma and it has worked fine. Your EZ Mount is warrantied for up to 1 year from purchase covering any failure due to defect.